Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Natrona Heights area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Optimal Health And Wellness Chiropractic Center
909 Dallas Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Hands down- best chiropractor ever!!! I'll be her patient for life! Don't hesitate to choose OHWCC! Also massage therapist is excellent and gym has all you need for your daily workouts! Plus it's pr
2.UPMC Urgent Care-Natrona Heights
1870 Broadview Blvd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Visit UPMC Urgent Care - Natrona Heights located at 1870 Broadview Blvd., Natrona Heights. This location is a urgent care facility.
5237 Veterans Ln
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage ServicesAcupuncture
1300 Alabama Ave Ste 1
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1826 Union Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
7.Michael B Sigal MD
2853 Freeport Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Allegheny Ophthalmology Associates offers comprehensive ophthalmology services for both adults and children. Our doctors are board certified physicians and provide state of the art services for you an
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.