PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the National City area.
1.Albert A. McClain Jr., M.D.
655 Euclid Ave Ste 401
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. McClain is a graduate of UCSD. He also graduated from UCSF Medical School.He is a Board Certified Ears Nose and Throat/ Head and Neck Surgeon. He was the first surgeon in San Diego County to perfo
2.Gaslamp Medical Center
250 Market St
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Gaslamp Medical Center is a walk-in clinic situated in San Diego, California. It has qualified and trained doctors who handle drug screening, emergency medical care and physical examinations. The serv
3.Center For Health Promotion
2345 E 8th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Amigo Medical Group Inc.
386 E H St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical LabsMedical Centers
102 Mile Of Cars Way
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsUrgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
6.San Ysidro Health Ctr
1420 E Plaza Blvd
7.Laboda Pediatric Center Inc
2340 E 8th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Serving the National City area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.