Accurate Security Pros
9919 Hibert St Ste D, San Diego, CA, 92131
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance Equipment
California Alarm was built on extensive knowledge acquired through nation-wide service, administration, and sales of security systems since 2006. California Alarm employees live in your neighborhoods
2.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
3.California Security & Video
5402 Ruffin Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance EquipmentTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
California Security & Video Systems has been serving San Diego County and its surrounding areas with unsurpassed security services for nearly 40 years. From our thorough expertise to our great custome
4.Bay Alarm Company
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage inMore Nearby Locations »
5.Access Professional Systems
1955 Cordell Ct
Gates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringParking Facilities-Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Visit our website
I love my gate! I asked for the impossible and these guys came out, gave me a proposal, and I was up and operational within days! WOW! Awesome! Thank you, APS, I recommend you to all my friends (an
8280 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Ste 135
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
7.Tri City Patrol
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Visit our website
GREAT PATROL COMPANY - We had Tri City Patrol for several year and due to budget restraints we had to end our contract with them. Within 6 month of not having them on our property we experienced seve
Serving the National City area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.