1.Zeichner, William Daniel MD FACS
651 Bienville Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Warshaw, L M Jr Dr
140 E 5th St
Physicians & SurgeonsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Alexandria Otolaryngology Associates-L.M. Chip Warsaw, Jr., MD. Encompassing the Entire Field of Otolaryngology-Ear, Nose & Throat Disorders, Sinus Disease, Snoring & Sleep Disorders, Head & Neck Canc
3.Outpatient Medical Center Inc.
1640 Breazeale Springs St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsDentists
Founded in 1997, Outpatient Medical Centers is a general and family medical practice that offers pediatrics, dental care, immunizations, nutrition, family planning and counseling services. It also off
4.Family Doctors Of Natchitoches
615 Bienville St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
133 Touline St
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The business offers Chiropractic services such as Rehabilitation for Auto and Sport Injuries, Back Pain, Migraines, Muscle Spasms and other related injuries.
6.NRMC General Surgery Associates
740 Keyser Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
7.Louisiana Eye And Laser
1055 Parkway Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsOptical Goods
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.