1.Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
225 Polly Beverly Dr
Jefferson Comprehensive provides high quality comprehensive health services such as Adult Internal Medicine and Family Practice, Pediatrics, WIC Program, Preventative Dental Care, Optometry, Laboratio
2.Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
430 Highway 33
3.Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
405 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
2277 Main St
5.Jefferson Comprehensive Health Center
225 Community Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Jefferson Comprehensive Health CenterServing the Natchez, MS area
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Open Mon- Thurs 8am -9pm Fri 8am -3pm sat 8am-1pm No appopintment neccesary! We Accept Most Major Medical Insurances in Mississippi and Louisiana.
7.Jefferson, Doris Jean
204 Airport Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.