West End Lock Co
210 17th Ave N, Nashville, TN, 37203
1.West End Lock Co
210 17th Ave N
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Courtyard By Marriott-Vanderbilt/West End
1901 W End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203
Please try reloading the page.
I went out to eat and some how lost my key and could not get inside when I arrived home. I called A-1 Locksmith. The person who answered the phone was extremely pleasant and eager to help. He arrived in record time. The weather was horrible with cold temperature and pouring down rain. He managed to "pick" the lock with no damage and we were inside in less than 10 minutes. In light of the time of evening and the weather I felt the price was very reasonable and fair. I would highly recommend this firm because he took such good care of us.
This little shop was very helpful when I had trouble with my electronic key for my car. They showed me how all of it works, then offered to reset my lost key at no charge if I should find it. They were definitely less expensive than the dealership. This place has a small town feel with service to match.
me and my friends were having a day out when suddenly i couldn't find my keys. i was so confused. i called Nashville key services and the person set up for a tech to go out there. surprisingly the tech didn't take too long top get there and completed the job very quickly.
Quick and affordable- what else could you want from your locksmith? This company really cares about it's customers. They have helped me and some of my friends, and they strive to make sure that everyone is taken care of. A-1, the name says it all.
These guys are amazing. I just moves into a new place and they changed all my locks in under an hour. Great customer service and great people. Couldn't recommend them more! If you will need a Locksmith Copany call them at: 615-486-3020
I want to thank them for their quick and authentic services, they made good insinuation and installed what i requested and there was no persuading for sale, the technicians are really professional and i was treated fairly
This guy's awesome. Me and my home within a few minutes he was also able to replace my lock key at affordable price I highly recommend this lock I will you send me again if I ever get locked out or need a locksmith
i was locked out of my car, and my dog was in there. i was so happy at how fast they had a technician out there. the price was also very reasonable. Thank You!!
Very polite and affordable Locksmith Highly recommend to all my friends and family Couldn't ask for better service
Great locksmith got me in within 10 minutes and even made a key for my deadbolt couldn't ask for better service
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.