Serving the Nashville area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Interactive Security Systems
240 Great Circle Rd Ste 342
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
These guys were rocky for a while but now they have gotten their act together. Yeah, if you call on a Sunday, you're going to get an answering machine. I had one connection issue after the install (wa
2.First Class Security
8161 Highway 100
Security Guard & Patrol Service
I was pleasantly surprised when I used First Class to guard an event I was having. The employees seem to really enjoy working, they were all on time and having First Class there seemed to boost the en
3.Duncan Security Systems Inc
5906 Charlotte Pike Ste D
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Great family operation very friendly a great feeling to know you and your family is protected very confident.
4.Alpha Security Systems
424 Church St Ste 2000
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsMedical AlarmsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
I have had my Alpha alarm for several months, now- long enough to feel confident in recommending them to anyone else who may be in the market for a security system. Everything was done in the most pro
5.AmGuard Security Corp
1625 Fatherland St
Security Guard & Patrol Service
I have seen with my own eyes just how far they will go to protect clients and associates. These men and women are prompt and professional. AmGaurd was the security company when I lived at Hallmar
6.Action Security Systems
4222 Nolensville Pike
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
In regaurds to the remark about the owner blocking someone in the parking lot...If you saw the sign(s) that are clearly posted on either side of the PRIVATE drive, why did you proceed to pull in and t
4711 Trousdale Dr Ste 209
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This business is completely not professional and unreliable! I have been lied to and given the run-around for a complete month! They debited my account for services and equipment I never purchased wit
Serving the Nashville area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.