Serving the Nashville area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Nashville Building Services
300 20th Ave N
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationHouse CleaningCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
Visit our website
like any other cleaning company, these guys did a great job too. at the given time they had the best deal out there and completed the job
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
191 River Hills Dr
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in NashvilleMore Nearby Locations »
3.Case Cleaning & Restoration Co
61 Parris Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersMarble & Terrazzo Cleaning & ServiceMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsWater Damage Restoration
I've used Case for years now and they have always done a great job. They are quick and reliable and stand behind their work. Very fast response time.
4.Enfield Construction & Engineering
503 E Iris Dr
Home BuildersBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceFire & Water Damage Restoration
When I decided to remodel and add on to my home, I told them what I wanted and they drew the plans up right away and were able to start the work and complete it in a timeley manner. I felt more than
5.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
6.Water Removal Experts
Fire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency Service
Fantastic experience with Water Removal Experts. They came out within 45 minutes and gave us a free estimate and the scope of the water damage. I would recommend them for any natural disaster situatio
7.Ragland's Carpet Cleaning
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Visit our website
Eric and Seth did a fantastic job getting my carpet and some kitchen tile cleaned. They are knowledgable about what they do and gave me some great tips to keeping my carpets cleaner longer. They truly
Call A Pro
Serving the Nashville area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.