1.Gold Skin Care Center
2000 Richard Jones Rd Ste 220
Hair RemovalSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
The staff and the doctor is very pleasant. They are very straight and to the point. Thank you!
2.Wang Vision Institute
1801 W End Ave
Laser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons
It's a good thing we bought the lifetime plan. After three surgeries we've had multiple problems. First the healing was better than normal so the correction was incorrect. It was corrected for free
3.Amanda Berry Dr
4205 Hillsboro Pike Ste 204
OpticiansOptical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Berry told me I needed reading glasses. (Can't believe I'm getting older!). Her staff was very friendly and shot straight with me about everything. And I was surprised by the selection of frames
4.Crowe, Donna J MD
300 20th Ave N
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
We moved here june 2011 and i was about 5 months pregnant and so worried about prenatal care. I researched online and based on reviews I chose Dr. Crowe. I must say it was the best choice I had ever m
5.Old Harding Pediatric Associates
5819 Old Harding Pike
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
The doctors and staff at Old Harding Pediatrics are awesome! We would highly recommend Dr. Smetlzer for any new parent or anyone looking to switch doctors
6.Dr. Jeffrey Carr Jessup, OD
7640 Highway 70 S Ste 204
OptometristsOptical GoodsEyeglassesPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
So helpful and friendly. Seems like these guys really love their job. Keep up the good work!
7.Thompson Lane Eye Care
181 Thompson Ln
OptometristsOptical GoodsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr Jones was very professional and helpful. I would recommend her establishment to anyone.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.