Serving the Nashville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Blakeford at Green Hills
11 Burton Hills Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
As the premier provider of senior living solutions in Nashville, Blakeford provides a complete system of care: the services you need when you need them, from independent and assisted living, to assist
2.Trevecca Health Care Center
329 Murfreesboro Pike
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
Our experience at Trevecca Healthcare has been very positive. While there were challenges in our situation, we found the staff to be caring and attentive to our mom and to us over the two years of he
3.Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community
1427 Lebanon Pike
Retirement Apartments & HotelsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Friends and Activities - Be as busy as you want to be. Take advantage of our beautiful facilities, enjoy making new friends and participating in planned activities. Benefits to Veterans - There are fi
4.West Meade Place
1000 Saint Luke Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesNurses-Home Services
I would certainly recommend West Meade. My mother went there for about a month and we were very pleased with their overall service and specifically what they did for mom.
5.Bethany Health Care Center
421 Ocala Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical Clinics
6.Cumberland Manor Nursing Center
4343 Ashland City Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
As a skilled nursing and an intermediate care facility, we offer comprehensive healthcare and rehabilitation therapy. Our caregivers are here to help you or your loved one get well and live well.
7.T K R Residential Care Home
821 Shelby Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHome BuildersHomes-Institutional & Aged
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.