100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
1.Ammarell, Robert DDS
124 30th Ave N
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Gorham & Ammarell Dentistry, patient care always comes first. We have been serving patients since 1963, and we take pride in being the family dentist of choice for so many in the Nashville, TN and
2.Bellevue Dental Care PC
7041 Highway 70 S
She is the nicest and friendless dentist. I was afraid of Dentist before her. I have been coming to her since 2001.
8090 Highway 100
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Very nice, clean, friendly office. They do good work. Will work with you if there is a billing error. They are caring and call after treatments
4.Gorham, Matt III III,DDS
124 30th Ave N
Contact us for more information.
5.McNutt, Timothy E Sr DDS
3817 Bedford Ave
We just started taking our 3 kids to Dr McNutt after moving to the area 2 years ago. Dr McNutt and the staff are very thorough and friendly and we've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen.
6.West Nashville Dental Clinic
6202 Charlotte Pike
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinics
Dr. Khalid has worked in Nashville for over 50 years. He offers general dentistry and denture work in West Nashville and has been at his current location for over 25 years.
7.Jones, Barbara A DDS MS
2106 Charlotte Ave
Dr Jones and her staff saved me from periodontal disease. They are friendly and very knowledgeable - a great service. 5 stars! Look for the pink bldg on Charlotte Ave.
309 Northcreek Blvd, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future