1.24 Hour Truck Towing & Recovery Repair Shop
2223 Whites Creek Pike
Had a flat tire all the way across town and a patient with a quick approaching appointment. My insurance rep got them on the phone and I received a text that it would take about 30 minutes. The tech c
2.24 Hour Truck Trailer Tires
2909 Sidco Dr
Excessively rude. Only does roadside service. No credit cards. Don't waste your time. Hung up on me.
3.24 Hour Truck Repair Services & Commercial Tires
144 2nd Ave N
Truck Service & Repair
4.24 Hr Lockouts
1227 Gallatin Pike S
Nashville Tire Shops
yp.areaguides.net Tire Shops - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.