Dental & Dentures of Manchester
1525 S Willow St Unit 5, Manchester, NH, 03103
151 Main St
Fantastic Service! I chipped half of my front top tooth. I called gentle dental in Nashua NH on a Tuesday afternoon around 3:00pm, and scheduled what I thought was going to be just an estimate. I ar
2.Gentle Dental Manchester
801 Elm St
40 Jackson St Ste 1
This office practices insurance FRAUD!!! They double bill insurance and patients, damage teeth insuring that they will have job stability in fixing their own messes...DO NOT GO HERE!!
4.Gentle Family Dental Care
209 Summer St Ste 1
"We Care, It`s that simple"
184 Cambridge St
I got my braces at this place and have nothing but good comments about it. They really offer an affordable price and it was a convenient location for me. The office is small but nice and clean.
200 5th Ave Fl 3
254 Trapelo Rd
James V Savickas DMD
704 Milford Rd, Merrimack, NH, 03054 Don't wait for a smile you've always dreamed of!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future