Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
1.Pic's Pit Stop
4840 Highway 1
2.Rj Politz Enterprises
4840 Highway 1
4881 Highway 308 # 1
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Barbera Chevrolet is your trusted Napoleonville, LA Chevrolet dealership. We are your one-stop destination for top Chevrolet models. Our no-haggle, no-hassle sales atmosphere, along with our friendlyMore Nearby Locations »
4.Superior Tire Service
6071 Highway 1
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range ofMore Nearby Locations »
5.Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Thibodaux Tire & Auto
801 Jackson St
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I have been to this place in the past 10 years and they have ALWAYS been VERY HONEST fast hard working people! An example: I am a woman and most places take advantage of that since I don't know much a
7.Pro Tire / Autocare
500 Saint Mary St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
AAA Approved Auto Repair. We Carry A Full Line Of High Technology Tires.
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Compare Offers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.