Serving the Naples area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.Elite Tech Security and Surveillance Inc.
186 Elmwood Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
2.Vitex Home Security
3893 Mannix Dr Ste 501
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Vitex is your complete personalized lifestyle management system for home security & automation, home theater, and health monitoring. No matter where you are, Vitex keeps you connected to your home & l
3.Home Security Systems Experts
793 5th Ave N
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We sell and install home security systems and home security cameras for your home and business
4.Ambiance Audio Design-Security
1975 Frederick St Ste B
Home Theater SystemsStereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-DealersSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers
5.Kent Security Services
1012 Goodlette Rd N Ste 200
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
5567 Taylor Rd Ste 16
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
ADT Home Security
Serving the Naples area. Security System As Low As $1 a day!Call Now to Request Your Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.