American Local Locksmith
Serving the Naples area.
1.Sure -Lock Locksmith
3875 31st Ave SW
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
Our happy and satisfied customers recommend us to their friends and family all the time. We are proud of our reputation and we feel it has been well earned. We are also happy that we can help you feel
2.A Larocco Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
Larocco Locksmith is proud to serve Naples, FL as well as all of Collier and Lee counties. We're a locally-owned locksmith and you can count on us to be here when you need us. Our dedicated team looks
3.Affordable Locksmith & Security Systems
8635 Saddlebrook Cir
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Affordable Locksmith & Security Systems located in Fort Myers Florida serving all of Lee County Florida is here to help you quickly getting you back to your day. We are locally owned & Operated, servi
3956 Tamiami Trl N
Locks & LocksmithsKeysMovers-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
This is the correct address. It's like pulling teeth getting yellowpages.com to correct the listings!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Naples area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.