R Troup Davis DDS
5185 Castello Dr Ste 1, Naples, FL, 34103
1.Robert W Payne DDS
1140 Goodlette Rd N
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Robert W Payne DDS
40 S Heathwood Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
3.Payne Gray Groskreutz Schmidt
800 Laurel Oak Dr
Accounting & Bookkeeping Machines & Supplies
4.Payne, Clifton G
5.Hair by Donna Payne
18584 Orlando Rd
6.Payne Development Inc
9405 Cypress Lake Drive Unit B
Doors, Frames, & Accessories
7.Robert Mark Payne, NP
8255 College Pkwy Ste 200
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.