1.Best Electric & Air
2.Best Electric And Air
3825 Avenue E
Fort Myers Beach,FL
Please try reloading the page.
Very satisfied with service! They really are the BEST!! My technician was knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing. Fair prices too.
I just had the opportunity to use Best Home Services for the second time in just over two weeks. The first time was for electrical service. Because of the great experience the first time I decided to call Best today for emergency service on my A/C unit vs. my normal service company. Once again I was very impressed with the service, professionalism and efficiency provide by their technician Juan M. I highly highly recommend Best Home Services.
Keith is the most professional and nice guy I have ever deal with for ac service.he is honest and took his time to check the problems.i will recommend him to anyone I know and his service is number 1
Noah has done various electrical jobs over the years for us, including today. He has always been the consummate professional and is very knowledgeable. We always ask for Noah by name. He is the best employee anyone could have.
Very nice job and fear price
We've had Best doing our electrical, AC, and plumbing work for a full year now. We had a good deal of work done following thorough inspections of the three areas, including a new AC unit. They have performed routine maintenance for us throughout the year and are available to perform maintenance and repairs whenever needed. This is important to us since we rent our home as a vacation rental and do not live in Florida. While the pricing is on the high end of the range, Best technicians and front office have earned our confidence for quality of the work performed and the quick response. Most recently we had Eddie, the electrician who last year brought many electrical items in our 20-year old house up to code, come back to fix a couple of things that we didn't get fixed last year. As before, quick, complete, and quality work was courteously provided.
Che came out to check our air conditioning unit. He was very knowledgable and thorough, explain ing what he was doing every step of the way. He answered our questions, and provided practical tips on setting the controls for cost savings. We were impressed.
Quick response and excellent service. David and Pete serviced my A/C today, including a turn up and evaluation. They were very professional doing the service and showing me what they found. Best is the company to do business with for your home needs.Thanks allJim L
here is a review on one of the drivers for this company. RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!rude driver =rude employee=rude company. due to this rude driver for this company i will never use this company EVER. he tailgated the guy infront of him just so he wouldn't have to let a driver in when the lane was ending and merging to one lane. then he tailgated this poor driver the entire way to the end of the road.plate no 638PXL 11/12/14 3pm
We requested a couple of estimates and felt that Robin was the most truthful of both who visited. We accepted her quote and were delighted we did so, the team from KDC, turned up a bit early after calling, protected our furniture and worked cleanly, quietly and efficiently to complete the job - trustworthy, professional and at a good price, we would highly recommend them
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.