American Local Locksmith
Serving the Naples area.
1.A1 Door & Lock
3634 Bonita Beach Rd Ste 101
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Naples area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
What a great service! I wes locked out of my house because the key didn't work, and i call Naples Locksmith 24/7 abd meny came to my house in 20 minutes and open my house and replace my lock. Thank you very much for fast and affordable service.
He was Quick and professional ,I called him at 3:00am only he answer the phone no other locksmith in naples answered.Thank you��������
Excellent work keep it this wayThank you naples locksmith 24/7 for a ggod and fast work he unlock my car in 2 minutes
He came and help me extract my car key Thank you!!I will always use Naples locksmith they are the best in Naples
He was fast came in 5 minutes and open my house lock thanks naples locksmith 24/7 you are the best!!
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.