Almaraz Hardwood Flooring
Aurora, IL, 60505
1.Universal Hardwood Flooring
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoods
Universal Hardwood Flooring has been in business for over 20 years. We take pride in our workmanship. We specialize in restoring old, hardwood floors in DuPage County & Kane County. Our professional &
2.Haugland Bros. Carpet & Wood Care
2204 Wild Timothy Rd
Flooring ContractorsJanitorial ServiceCleaning ContractorsHardwood Floors
As a smaller, family owned business, we take pride in controlling the quality of our work. Haugland Bros. was started by Tim Haugland in 1968 out of the trunk of his car. Now 39 years later, Haugland
3.FCA Floor Covering Associates Of Merrillville
2852 W Ogden Ave
Flooring ContractorsCleaning ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersJanitorial Service
FCA is a full service flooring specialist since 1976. Our trained professionals will help you select flooring that fits your lifestyle and needs. Professional installation is done with the highest qua
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
5.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Get the sleek, polished hardwood floors that you've always wanted at Empire Today. We offer a variety of real and engineered hardwood options.
Serving the Naperville area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?