Danada Veterinary Hospital PC
10 W Loop Rd, Wheaton, IL, 60189 Over 25 Years Of Personable Vet Care.
1.Welcome Waggin Mobile Vet Svc
3108 S Route 59
Dr. Lisa McIntyre and her staff provided us a service that was absolutely exceptional. They took us through the very difficult end-of-life hospice care with our 13 year old lab and did so with compas
Carlson Animal Hospital
414 Lake St, Oak Park, IL, 60302 Where compassionate, personalized Veterinary care &expertise come together.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested