MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
74 Pascack Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Hudson Health & Spine
25 Smith St Ste 202
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
256 E Route 59
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Choi H Michael
35 Smith St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Ghawi, Gulshan: Gulshan Ghawi
367 W Route 59 # 311
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Mid-County Pulmonary Associates P.C.
55 Old Turnpike Rd Ste 607 1 Liberty Square Stoney Point Ny 10980
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Whether you suffer from chest pains or believe you have sleep apnea, the professionals at Mid-County Pulmonary Associates P.C. can help you find the relief you seek. Located in Nanuet, New York, we of
7.Rockland Eye Physicians & Surgeons
365 Route 304 Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Nanuet area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.