Call A Pro
Serving the Nanty Glo area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.JA Rodda Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
This guy is a crook he will lie to you over the phone give you one price then shows up and charges you over 400.00 more than what he told you over the phone then he breaks my stove gas line and leave
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Quality Trades Construction
141 Maple Ave
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Quality Trades Construction is a fully insured lisenced residential contractor in the Johnstown area. We are family owned and PROUD to offer our knowledge and craftsmanship. Our goal is to help make y
4.Barclay Electric, Inc.
894 Frankstown Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Barclay Electric, Inc. is a family-owned and operated electrical contractor located in Sidman, Pennsylvania. We have served the needs of customers since 1985. With more than 25 years of experience, we
5.Zazvrskey Electrical Service
4 Stadium Dr
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsFlooring Contractors
Brian Zazvrskey has been in the Electrical Contracting Business for 27 Years. He specializes in all types of Electrical Work and Electrical Design & Layout.*Service Upgrades * Wiring * Interior & Exte
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Clifford Smith Electric Inc
1498 Shoemaker St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Nanty Glo area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.