Serving the Nampa area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
203 7th Ave S
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Excellent and very reliable practice! A place of integrity. Doctor and Hygienist are proficient and thorough.
2.Clearwater Dental - Andrew A. Thuernagle DMD
3161 E Greenhurst Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Thuernagle was so nice! I'm always a little nervous when I go to the dentist, but thought I'd try this one because his office was so close to my home (Southside and Greenhurst). He really took t
3.Gentle Dental Care
4411 E Flamingo Ave
300 23rd Ave S
DentistsSocial Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
5.Terry Reilly Health Services
223 16th Ave N
DentistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
I'm so very sorry that others had a bad experience. I've seen several practitioners for 10 years and have had excellent care almost every time. Shame on the phlebotomist. Only one was bad, in that h
6.Terry Reilly Dental
11136 Moss Ln
Terry Reilly Health Services, based in Nampa, Idaho, is a private, nonprofit organization which provides health care, particularly to those who are uninsured, poor, living in rural areas, non-English
7.Watt, Dan DDS
11136 Moss Ln
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future