1.Herman Power Tire
222 South St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Just moved to Nacogdoches and didn't know where I could get a new set of tires, inspection and an oil change. I really didn't want to drive around town to different stores and waste the day. Someone a
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
112 North St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Boatman Tire & Service
315 N University Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I just love these guys. Especially Tim. It seems like they never forget a face. Every time I come in Tim will ask how my tires are doing for me or something. They are real good to work you in as soon
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
4810 North St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
9530 S Us Highway 59
They are good at wath they doing, and have some good pricing I highly recommend it there also have a big selection of good used tires
6.Collier & Faulkner Truck-Tire Service
415 NW Stallings Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7.Simmon's Auto & Tire
3101 South St
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.