CHRISTUS Mother Francis Hospital - Tyler
800 E Dawson St, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.Harris, Melinda G, MD
1018 N Mound St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Heather E Harris
1105 N University Dr Ste 103
Mutual FundsAnnuities & Retirement Insurance PlansInvestment SecuritiesInvestments
Edward Jones is an investment firm that believes your financial goals deserve a face to face conversation. We can help you prepare for retirement, save for education and be a tax-smart investor.
3.Harris, Heather E
1105 N University Dr
Stock & Bond BrokersFinancial Planning ConsultantsFinancial Services
4.Harris, Brittany I
1309 S University Dr
5.Tamara Lynn (Robinson) Harris
320 Russell Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Harris, Stephen D, MD
1201 W Frank Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
7.Shaw-Harris & Associates
1312 N Timberland Dr
Serving the Nacogdoches area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.