1.Brushy Mountain Dental
106 Elkin Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
Thank you for considering Roberts Christopher E DDS PA. We provide comprehensive dental services to the residents of Wilkesboro, NC. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations. Dr. Christopher E.
2.Wessels Stephen J DMD PA
1509 River St
Stephen J Wessels DMD PA is committed to providing you with the very best in preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry combined with the highest levels of customer service. Rather than simply p
3.Crouch Family Dentistry
511 Brookdale Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
Dr. Tim Crouch is a general dentist. Crouch Family Dentistry has been providing quality dental care in Statesville for over 30 years! We provide services to replace missing teeth, such as crowns, brid
4.Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryDentistsEndodontists
Wayne D. Hollar, DDS, serving Greater Hickory, NC and the surrounding areas, offers a full array of dental services to help maintain healthy teeth. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with the utm
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
6.Bryan, George N Jr DDS PA
3421 Graystone Pl SE
Pediatric DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Scott W. Murphy, DMD, P.A.Serving the N Wilkesboro, NC area
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPediatric Dentistry
At the dental office of Scott W. Murphy, DMD, P.A., we provide personalized, gentle dental care for the whole family. Our state-of-the-art facility is located in Morganton, North Carolina. We look for
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.