Friendly City Tire
1004 Munsford Dr, New Albany, MS, 38652
1.Beaubrons Service Center
1713 State Road 178 W
2.Friendly City Tire
1004 Munsford Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Alignment- Shocks Struts- Steering Suspension Brakes Oil Lube & Filters -Custom Wheels Windshield Repair & Replacements A/C Repair New & Used Tires
3.Foster's Tire & Road Service
6480 Highway 178
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
4.Wood's Tire Store
305 W Bankhead St
Tire DealersBrake Repair
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.