1.Valley Tire Factory
715 S Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceWheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Dealers
Save Up to $160 in Rebates
24/7 Roadside Service Alignment ATV, Trailer, & Misc. Tire Service Batteries Belts & Hoses Brake Service Cooling System Custom Wheels Electrical Systems Engine Repair Farm Tire Service Fluid Services
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.