3620 Coalition Dr Unit 101
Grocery StoresSupermarkets & Super Stores
Please try reloading the page.
the place is beautiful, but the food was terrible. we went on our honeymoon, 1st week of december 2014. chips were stale, salsa was flavorless. we ordered queso dip- tasted like salty american cheese. then we ordered the chicken chimichanga to share- rice beans and garnish was great- chicken smelled and tasted like rotten eggs. my husband is a chef at a highend catering business in the lake norman area greater charlotte, he was upset and glad that we didnt chow down on the rotten meat or we would be sick!!! maybe this place is only good in the on season times.
A franchise Mexican restaurant located in the southern states. Only one of it's kind in South Carolina . I would say it is similar to Chi Chi's but a lot better. All the usual Mexican fare on the menu. Plenty of seating but the parking lot is alway full. Expect to have a short wait during weekend/ dinner rush hours. My family of 4 ate for $50.00 before tip. Did not purchase any alcohol beverages
My wife and I decided to go to The Library for our first date after getting married we LOVED IT. All the way from the food to the service to the music and the smell of the books. No matter what you eat expect to leave with a full stomache.
My family and I just finished eating lunch and the food was great. I had a chicken taco and enchilada. It had a great flavor. There were 5 of us and we ate for $52. Not bad at all.
Dr. Doering's office staff and medical assistants earn 5 stars. They were professional and pleasant., however, I am giving the doctor 2 stars.
Excellent service, good food, reasonably priced !!! I don't want a job, I just wanted you to know we liked it. Do you have a menu online,
Great food. Small owned Mom and Pop shop. If your hungry, definitely the place to go. You actually get you money's worth.
Food was so good!! Owner is awesome and cares about what food he puts out!! Definitely recommended!!
The best pizza I've tasted since leaving New York. I drive a hour to eat at this place.
Great place to eat! Good good, great atmosphere. Will come here every chance we get.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.