106 N 2nd St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2.Planned Parenthood - Wilmington Health Center
1925 Tradd Ct
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Wilmington, NC for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3.Carolina Family Planning of Dillion
310 E Washington St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
4.Bethany Christian Services
1113 44th Ave N Ste 304
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Alternatives
5.Bethany Christian Svc
1310 Azalea Ct Ste L
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
6.Bethany Christian Services
Po Box 14400
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
7.Grand Strand Citizens for Life
2294 Technology Rd
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Alternatives
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.