1.Myrtle Beach Spine Center, PA
100 Legends Drive Suite A
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPain Management
Well I have been a patient for almost a year now. Dr. Mike and his staff have been very through with their care always explaining the services and stretching exercises for me. They are very professio
7829 N Kings Hwy
Speech-Language PathologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Miracle-Ear® is the brand Americans have grown to trust when it comes to hearing aids. With premium service in the Myrtle Beach, SC area, the latest technology, and the most discreet hearing aids in t
3.Grand Strand Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine P A
8120 Rourk St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I hate the way business is being handled with this organization. Grand Strand Pediatrics has legal binding contracts with insurance companies that they will not comply with. I was told and I quote "It
4.Eastern Carolina Regional
900 Medical Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Join other members in the Myrtle Beach area who are already using our free marketing tools to find new local customers!Manage your reviews and ratings Create coupons Connect with customers Create blog
5.Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center
5046 Highway 17 Byp S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
At Allergy Asthma & Sinus Center, we offer services for asthma, allergy, hay-fever, rhinitis, and hives medical care. We pride ourselves on our low wait times. We deliver prompt, competent, and courte
6.Grand Strand Plastic & Reconstructve Surgery
4610 Oleander Dr Ste 101
Skin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Great ARTIST! Awesome staff and discreet setting.
7.Coastal Carolina Otolaryngology Associates PA
1120 Glenns Bay Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.