Carolina Dental Center
767 Wachesaw Rd, Murrells Inlet, SC, 29576
1.Market Common Dentistry
1342 Farrow Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry More Info
1209 N Retail Ct
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Worst dental experience. Cut up my mouth taking x-rays. They add things to our bill without explanation. Paid financial person IN FULL in her office before any procedures. Now we're getting billsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Glenn's Bay Dental Associates
1625 Glenns Bay Rd
The entire staff is outstanding. From the reception when you first walk through the door to paying the bill, everyone's top notch
4.Village Family Dental
3012 Newcastle Loop
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have the greatest respect for Dr. Rearden and his entire staff, just moved here from Connecticut and my crown fell out.I felt comfortable from the moment I entered the office. The receptionist was c
5.Surfside Family Dentistry
1663 Glenns Bay Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Jones and Haney do a great job. Dr. Jones filled a cavity for my daughter and she said she didn't even feel the needle go in when she was injected with the numbing shot.
6.Wallen, Jeffrey H DDS PC
1200 48th Ave N
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
I had to have 6 wisdom teeth and two molars removed at the begining of the month and Dr Wallen was great! Any questions I had he and team answered. The removal went just great and fast. Dr wallen cal
7.Walter Joseph Machowski Jr DMD
3409 N Kings Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After having a very unpleasant experience when a dentist recemented my bridge only to have it fall out after that visit, I made an appointment with Dr. Walter Machowski. Right away, because of his goi
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentistry Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future