1.ADT - Official Sales Center
3964 Palmetto Pointe Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home security
2.Stealth Security LLC
Security Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesBodyguard Service
They are a good company and they do the job they were hired to do. I have no complaints of their service. I would recommend them.
1784 Highway 501
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
At Security Vision Your peace of mind means several things?sleeping comfortably in a home that?s electronically secured entering a well-lit house having integrated audio or structured wiring?Knowing y
4.Premier Sound Satellite & Security
4859 Highway 17 Byp S
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentIntercom Systems & ServicesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Premier Sound Satellite and Security has been serving Mt Pleasant, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Florence, Georgetown, Conway, Wilmington, Charleston and their surrounding areas since 2003. We pride ourse
5.Platinum Protection Agency, LLC
PO Box 51392
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Platinum Protection Agency, LLC is in the business of protection, whether it be persons or property. Our officers are the most professional you will meet and our rates are the best you will find. Whet
8703 Highway 17 Byp S
Web Site HostingSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsWeb Site Design & Services
Web Design and Development, Cyber Security Services, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress
7.United Security Alarm
PO Box 14069
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.