Serving the Mustang area.
1.Yukon Auto Glass
302 W Main St
Windshield RepairAuto Repair & Service
Superb service! In the past few years I've had a new window put in/tinted and all my windows tinted on all of my vehicles in the past. Their tint is quality with lifetime warranty! I'll be going back
2.Allied Glass Inc
4400 NW 10th St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Parts & SuppliesFurniture Stores
they came out and replaced our picture window. did a great job at a reasonable price. if needed I will be a repeat customer!
3.Doors & Windows by Replacement Specialties
8424 S Douglas Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcDoor & Window Screens
*Replacement Windows & Doors *Screens *Sunscreens *Repairs *Insulated Glass Replacement *Storm Windows & Doors *35 Years Experience *Free Estimates
900 Metropolitan Ave
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Worst experience! Was referred to Safelite by my auto insurance. The first call their quote matched their online quote. The next day they called to set the appointment and increased the estimate by $2
8025 N Rockwell Ave
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & Maintenance
Fantastic experience! Came to Metro Glass after SafeLite increased their estimate by $200+ with no explanation. Metro Glass beat SafeLite's original estimate by $100! There was no bait and switch like
6.AAA 5 Star Auto Glass
1417 W Main St
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWindshield Repair
Call For More Information 341-3930 Edmond 495-8881/321-3000 Bethany-Norman 799-3555-Moore 737-7800-MWC Fax-236-8014-Main Office 405-409-9293-Emerg. Semis only 24 Hrs.
3429 N May Ave
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile CustomizingAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Body Parts
Had an encounter with a trash can and front bumper needed to be replaced. Freeman Collision gave a fair estimate, worked me in immediately, and did a FANTASTIC job! =] Will return if I need their expe
8025 N Rockwell Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73132
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.