Landscape Enterprises Ltd
11101 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73114 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.EWF Earth Water Fire LLC
13764 N Lincoln Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsConcrete Contractors
EWF Earth Water Fire LLC offers Lawn and Garden Services, Commercial Services, Fertilizing, Mowing, Residential Services, Seeding, Sodding, Sprinkler Systems and Topsoil services.
3.Landscape Enterprises Ltd
11101 N Western Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAir Duct Cleaning
5.Advance Sod Sales
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Extremely poor customer service. Late Delivery. Placed both a full-price "hold" and a charge on my bank card at the same time, effectively withdrawing twice the amount of money that the order was for,
6.Bare Foot Turf
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn MaintenanceFertilizing Services
7.Accolade Lawn & Landscape Solutions LLC
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
www.cityscapeslandscapeok.com Keep Your Lawns Healthy Year Round.Call Now For Professional Service!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.