Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
1.Nguyen Ha DDS
2750 NW 23rd St
2.Huyen Nguyen, DDS
1414 NW 39th St
3.Nguyen, Lynn M DDS
2620 NW Expressway
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Anthony T Nguyen, DDS
3009 Epperly Dr Ste A
5.Hoang, Maria, DDS Hoang & Nguyen
6907 W Boeing Dr
6.Nguyen, Tung N DDS: Tung N Nguyen, DDS
3152 S Broadway
7.Dr Thien Nguyen & Associates
8549 N Rockwell Ave
OptometristsContact LensesOptical GoodsOpticians
Dr Thien Nguyen & Associates is your neighborhood eye doctor located at 8549 North Rockwell Avenue. Your Oklahoma City eyecare center offers genuine eye care where your eye health and wellness is our
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.