Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74146 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
3.24x7 OKC Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Great service by this company it was not easy to find a locksmith in lake Thunderbird in Norman on a sunday!5 stars
4.Carter Key & Locksmith Shop
3757 Lexington Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Carter Key & Locksmith Shop officially was established in 2005 as a business by Dr. Virgil Carter for the specific purpose of providing quality key and locksmith services to Tahlequah, Oklahoma and th
5.B & G Locksmith
418 S Mission Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
6.Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
Awwsome place very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure when you leave satisfied.
7.Muskogee Lock & Key
219 N York St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesSafes & Vaults
Call A Pro
Serving the Muskogee area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.