Dentures & Dental Services
100 NW 9th St, Checotah, OK, 74426
806 N York St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
A privately held company in Muskogee, OK. Categorized under Dentists. Our records show it was established in 1980 and incorporated in Oklahoma.
709 W Shawnee Byp
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Muskogee Dental Group Inc
2909 Azalea Park Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
We specialize in orthodontics for children, teens and adults in Oklahoma City and Muskogee, Oklahoma, and is committed to providing each patient with the highest quality of orthodontic care. We also d
4.Stephens Michael R
3518 Chandler Rd
AWESOME people :-) :-) :-)
5.McCall Dental Studio P
2214 Chandler Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental Labs
3201 W Broadway St
The environment is amazing!! All the workers are extremely nice and you can tell they really care for you. Love coming here! Hope it never changes.
3241 Chandler Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Tulsa Gen. Dental Clinic
www.perfectsmiletulsa1.com 5301 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105 Have Confidence In Your Smile.Local Dental Health Pros. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future