Wahlfield Drilling Co
4449 Westshire Dr NW, Comstock Park, MI, 49321
1.Bret Noordhoff Plumbing
862 Wendover Blvd
PlumbersBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
We had a pipe leak underneath our mobile home this morning. I found Brett's company on Home Advisors, called him and he sent Rob out within a few hours. Rob repaired the leak, took out wet insulatio
2.Noordhoff Plumbing Tom
W Western AVE
I called to have our kitchen faucet installed. He said he'd be here that afternoon. After waiting, no call, no show, I called at 4:45! He said he'd be here the following day. Again, no call, no
3.Noordhoff Plumbing Tom
Po Box 515
I called and he answered promptly. He said he would come that afternoon and install my kitchen faucet. By 4:30pm no call, no show! When I called him, he said he'd be here the following day. Aga
3527 Hoyt St Lot 85
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & SystemsBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish
All-Flo Plumbing LLC
2130 3 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?