Thomas W. Olson, DDS
1912 Middle Rd, Bettendorf, IA, 52722 Quality care for families. More Info
3020 N Highway 61
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Family Dental Clinic
200 Cleveland St Ste E
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
3.Gentle Family Dentists
2202 Houser Street
DentistsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Lawhead Family Dental
315 Sycamore St
Thank you for visiting Lawhead Family Dentistry! We offer dental services for the entire family. We are locally owned and opperated. We know how scary it can be to visit a dentist, so our goal is to p
200 Cleveland St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Labs
Coming to visit us will be more than just a trip to your local dentist. That's because we go far beyond routine dentistry. Our practice has been designed with patient comfort in mind to ensure that yo
6.Olson Family Dentistry
200 Cleveland St Ste F
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Olson Family Dentistry located in Muscatine we take pride in putting our patients first. We pride ourselves on the confidence our patients place in us and strive to achieve and maintain the highest
7.Holly Krystek DDS
2920 Cedar St
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future