Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
1.Partners In Health
8945 State Route 30
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service OrganizationsClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Partners in Health UPMC
6530 State Route 22 Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
My doctor is awesome, only reason why I put up with the rest of the staff. The receptionist do not even say hello to great you and specifically today I went up to the receptionist to check in and I q
3.Partners In HEALTH-UPMC
4614 William Penn Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Partners In Health-Upmc
101 Orchard Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Partners In Health-UPMC
833 State Route 130
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Health Coalition Partners
401 Shady Ave
Home Health Services
7.Health Care Partners
125 Hartman Rd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Murrysville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.