3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
1.Don Young Electric
203 Silvis Farm Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
Don Young Electric is there for you 24/7. Since 1973, Don Young Electric has provided quality service to our valued residential and commercial clients. Located in Westmoreland County, we service Westm
3044 Industrial Blvd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Had water heater installed. Work was done quickly and done well. Technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceLighting Contractors
Fixed my electrical "issues" in a timely manner. Pricing wasnt' bad. Thanks!
4.Tom's Electrical Construction
424 London Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Tom's Electrical construction is a family owned business that has been servicing the Pittsburgh area and surrounding counties for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on our excellent service and strive
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Consultants & Designers
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
7.Jobe Glenn Electric
156 Crest Dr
Delmont PA and surrounding area.
LiveWire Service Group
Serving the Murrysville area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.