Grover Tire Of Paducah
922 McGuire Ave, Paducah, KY, 42001
408 N 4th St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Needed a repair to our foreign car. Parts can be expensive, owner researched to find us a reasonable priced part with same high quality! He cut the cost over half. Always friendly always helpful. Trus
2.Melvin's Tire Store
401 N 4th St
This was my second time to come here and this place is AWESOME! They removed a screw in one of my jeep tires and repaired it and then rotated the tires for a VERY REASONABLE PRICE! I would highly re
3.Economy Tires & Service
203 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
4.Holland Tire Co
96 Main St
2021 Rob Mason Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Midway Tire & Brake
3475 Us Highway 641 S
Tire DealersBrake Repair
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.