412 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPregnancy Counseling
PPMET is a recognized and respected leader in providing reproductive healthcare and comprehensive sexuality education to women, men and teens. Our professional community educators present single or mu
50 Vantage Way Ste 102
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
3.First Choice Pregnancy Counseling Center
503 Madison St
Abortion AlternativesCounseling ServicesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
4.Nannies of Brentwood Nashville Green Hills
5543 Edmondson Pike
Nanny ServiceWedding Reception Locations & ServicesPersonal Services & AssistantsMeeting & Event Planning Services
Excellent service for family's looking for a nanny and awesome event sitter services for weddings.
5.Hope Clinic for Women
1810 Hayes St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingClinicsMedical Clinics
2802 McGavock Pike
Abortion AlternativesAdoption ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
Caring Choices is a state-licensed adoption agency operated by Catholic Charities of TN, Inc. Serving all races and religions.
7.Hope Clinic For Women
2620 Thompson Station Rd E
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.