1.Womens Health Specialists
1800 Medical Center Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsCounseling ServicesInfertility CounselingPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
I have used the Doctors at Womens Health Specialist for my last 2 babies. All the Doctors are women, which is important to me. They are all very patient, understanding and have excellent bedside man
2.Boerner James L.
507 Highland Ter
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.Hancock Diabetes And Endocrine Center PLLC
1818 Ward Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Allergy & Asthma Center PC
1370 Gateway Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Wolohon Charles T MD FACP
1608 Williams Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Mid State Neurosurgery
1840 Medical Center Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
7.Body & Face
147 Uptown Sq
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveHair Removal
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.