All Star Glass
1016 E Trinity Ln, Nashville, TN, 37216
1.Glass DoctorServing the Murfreesboro, TN area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
2.Glass Doctor of Nashville
1016 8th Ave S Ste 100
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsGlass DoorsMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Vicki and Christy were great. Dalton fixed both of my display cases, did it fast and did it right. I even got discount for being a Vietnam Vet. Thanks for everything.
310 N Thompson Ln
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Auto glass damage can happen anytime, anywhere. For the moments you can’t get to Safelite, our MobileGlassShop™ can come to you in the Murfreesboro area with mobile auto glass repair or replacement. O
4.Jones Glass Co
518 Middle Tennessee Blvd
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindowsGlass-Wholesale & ManufacturersGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
5.Jack Morris Auto Glass
Windshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
6.West College Glass
850 W College St Ste A
Store FrontsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlaziersPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
I use West College Glass for all my rental properties. The staff is very nice. They are always super fast and I know I can depend on them! I am so glad that West College Glass is here in Murfreesboro!
7.Lawrence Glass Company
2450 Rideout Ln
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAuto Repair & ServiceWindshield RepairGlass-Beveled, Carved, Etched, Ornamental, Etc
These people bring a welcomed new meaning to customer service
Madison Glass Co
3257 Gallatin Pike, Nashville, TN, 37216
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.