Brian Riel DDS
1302 Dow St, Murfreesboro, TN, 37130
1.Sinquefield, Family Dentistry
570 Brandies Cir
Sinquefield Family Dentistry is dedicated to providing the most technologically advanced dentistry for the entire family in a comfortable atmosphere!
2.Shain, Kimberly DMD
406 Uptown Sq
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
I moved to Murfreesboro approximately three years ago; and I was unsure of where to look for a Dentist. After being here for approximately a year, a co-worker suggested Dr. Shain. I went to see her
3.Payne, Aaron DDS
745 S Church St
Dental HygienistsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Great Dentist, Takes the time to explain everything, Very professional. Great staff. Office is very clean.
4.Divine Dental Center
206 N Thompson Ln
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Family dentistry practice in a state of the art peaceful office.
5.Brian Riel DDS
1302 Dow St
A privately held company in Murfreesboro, TN. Categorized under Dentists. Our records show it was established in 1973 and incorporated in Tennessee.
6.Brian Riel DDS
1302 Dow St
General, Family, Cosmetic, Restorative Dentistry, Insurance Welcome. Major Credit Cards Accepted.
7.Wright, Ronald T
1280 Dow St
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future