1633 W Main St, Lebanon, TN, 37087
1.Children's Dentistry and Orthodontics
2910 Old Fort Pkwy
Pediatric DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
My girls love going to this dentist. We have been to 2 other ones and so far they are the best. Had to change due to insurance change at my husbands work, but have not been disappointed with the switc
2.Stones River Dental - Dr. Boyter
1630 NW Broad St
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Dr. Russell B. Boyter offers something you can not find anywhere else: a dental experience you will want to have again and again! Dr. Boyter provides a comfortable, relaxing visit for you and your fam
2711 Medical Center Pkwy
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
I am very pleased with this office the staff was very friendly and helpful. The doctor was very patient..and the prices were reasonable. I look forward in continuing my treatment at the Murfreesboro AMore Nearby Locations »
4.Shain, Kimberly DMD
406 Uptown Sq
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
I moved to Murfreesboro approximately three years ago; and I was unsure of where to look for a Dentist. After being here for approximately a year, a co-worker suggested Dr. Shain. I went to see her
5.Moody, David M DMD
203 Castlewood Dr
At Dr. David Moody's office our goal is patient satisfaction. We work hard to make your experience in our office pleasant and stress-free. All care is tailored to the individual so we strive to get to
6.Embassy Dental- Murfreesboro
1760 W Northfield Blvd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
152 Heritage Park Dr
Dr. Togrye has a fabulous orthodontics practice. The office is a beehive of activity but procedures are streamlined to perfection from appointment reminders to check-in and check-out. Both my son and
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future