Armstrong Home Improvements
Serving the Munhall area. Local Window Contractors.Call Us in Avonmore, PA.
1.Bahr Brothers, LLC
892 Forest Ave
Gutters & DownspoutsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsSiding Contractors
I've trusted Bahr Bros for over 25 years for my roofing and remodeling needs. They are always quick to return calls, give detailed estimates and perform work in a professional manner. You can trust Ba
2.Suburban Home Improvement Corp
1206 Breezewood Dr
WindowsHome ImprovementsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
3.Yunk Roofing & Remodeling
3504 Grace St
Roofing ContractorsHome ImprovementsPatio BuildersWindows
4.Atwood Home Builders Inc
227 W 8th Ave
Siding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsGeneral ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Family owned and operated since 1961, we offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in exterior home renovations including roofing, siding, windows, cement, gutters, and more! We
5.Chuba Home Remodeling
922 E 8th Ave
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom RemodelingBuilding SpecialtiesPlumbers
6.J D Contracting
7510 Dickson St
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
7.Pro Home Services
1910 Wayne St
Gutters & DownspoutsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsSiding ContractorsBuilding Specialties
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Munhall area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.